Once an application is submitted:
- USP International Office will review your application and supporting documentation and determine your admissibility within 5-7 working days.
- Should there be additional documents required or comments regarding your application, you will be notified.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, you will be notified.
Before you proceed with your Online application, please check that you have the following:
- Birth Certificate / Passport Bio-data page
- Marriage Certificate / Deed of Poll (If Applicable)
- Secondary/High School Results
- Tertiary Certificates and Transcripts
- Work Reference (If Applicable)
- CV/Resume (If Applicable)
- Statement of Research Intent or Draft Thesis Proposal – (Master and PhD Research only)
- Official Confirmation Letter indicating a minimum of 3 years teaching experience (Bachelor of Education (Primary applicants)
Additional points to note
- you meet the admission criteria for the program for which you are applying for
- your qualifications (formal and non-formal) and work experience are clearly stated (if applicable)
- you have included all the certified documentary evidence required to support your application
- you have clearly indicated your correct postal and telephone contact details so that you can be advised promptly of the outcome of your application.
More to Know