Step 4: Apply for Accommodation
Accommodation Application Deadline:
Semester 1: 3rd Friday of October
Semester 2: 3rd Friday of May
- Accommodation may be available but not guaranteed at the Standard Halls of Residence and the Waqavuka Flats.
- The current standard rate for the Halls of Residence can be found here. Please note this rate is not inclusive of breaks, or early check-in and late check-out.
- The standard rate for the Waqavuka Flats is US$3,885 including refundable bond (per semester) and does not include breaks, or early check-in and late check-out.
- You will be charged separately and this will not include food. Students also have the option of finding off-campus accommodation.
Documents to be submitted:
- Please fill the accommodation form and send it into the International Office
- Medical Report