Step 3: Submit Study Permit Application
Application Deadline: November 30th
Application Fees Payment Deadline: November 23rd
Documents you will need to provide for study permit include:
- 4 regular passport photos
- A completed Immigration Study Permit Application form
- Medical report – together using the medical report section on pg. 9-10 of the “Study Permit Application form”
- Police Report – together using the police report section on pg. 8 of the “Study Permit Application form”
- Immigration Terms & Condition form
- A certified copy of passport bio-data page of a valid passport
- Acceptance letter from USP [we will provide with this]
- Notarized letter from parents, spouse, bank or other funding source providing evidence of sufficient funds to cover your study period
- Return ticket or Refundable Bond (enquire amount with USP IO)
- Visa application fee of FJD$513 (313 – immigration fee and $200 – nonrefundable bond)
Note: All other documents (apart from application forms) can be certified true copy and sent via email and if any documents are in any other language then English please ensure to have it translate and certified true copy and send it together with the un-translated version of that document.
In regards to payments:
- You can pay online via credit card at Go to ALL OTHER PAYMENTS. A receipt will be generated after you have paid. Please email us a copy.
- You also have an option to wire money to the USP main account through Westpac if you do not have a credit card. But you must clearly print your name and state the purpose for payment.
In addition, study permits/visas for all international students will be requested to apply via the International Office after you have received your Offer letter. Please be reminded that it is extremely important that students work on all the requirements for their Fiji Student Visa/Study Permit BEFORE arrival in Fiji, as required by the Laws of Fiji Immigration.