Step 4: Apply for Accommodation
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018
- Accommodation may be available but not guaranteed at the Standard Halls of Residence and the Waqavuka Flats.
- The standard rate for 2018 for the Halls of Residence is FJD$2,362 (10th Hall) and FJD$2,475 (11th Hall) per semester and does not include breaks, or early check-in and late check-out.
- The standard rate for the Waqavuka Flats is US$3,885 including refundable bond (per semester) and does not include breaks, or early check-in and late check-out.
- You will be charged separately and this will not include food. Students also have the option of finding off-campus accommodation.
Documents to be submitted:
- Please fill the accommodation form and send it into the International Office
- Medical Report