USP Exchange Programmes
USP Exchange Outbound (USP students intending to study with USP’s partner university)
- What is the USP Exchange Programme about?USP exchange programme extends opportunity to USP’s 12-member country students to study abroad with USP’s partner universities for one semester.
- Who can apply for this exchange programme?Students at undergraduate level only and who have completed at least one year of studies.
- Can sponsored students apply for USP exchange programme? USP exchange programme is open to both private and sponsored student.
- Which universities I can apply to?
*Placements are subject to availability.
- What is the criteria for application?
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- No disciplinary record.
- What are the requirements? USP Exchange Application form, Unique Personal Statement of 500 to 1000 words, Character Reference form, Academic Reference form and Exchange cross credit form.
- What are the conditions? Students in their final year of studies are not eligible to apply.
- What are the deadline for submission of application?Link*Application deadlines are subject to the scheme you are selecting
- Where can I drop my application?International Office, CELT Building, 1st
Inbound (Students from partner universities intending to study with USP)
- How can I apply for exchange semester with USP? You should be nominated by your home university. Please contact the international office at your home university.
- Which forms I need to fill for admission? Contact email@example.com
- What are the accommodation options? We have on campus and off campus accommodation option. CLICK HERE (https://www.usp.ac.fj/index.php?id=8958)
- What visa should I apply to study with USP? International students are required to obtain a Student Permit prior to their arrival into the country. USP International Office assists its international student in organising and lodgment of a study permit.
Visa / Immigration
- What visa do I need to attain to study with USP? It is a requirement by the Department of Fiji Immigrationthat all international students must obtain a study permit prior to their arrival in the country.
- Where can I get the forms? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org application form and checklist.
- What is student permit application fee? FJD $513 ($313 is the immigration fee and $200 non-refundable bond to USP).
- Where/to whom should I send my visa application documents? Soft copy can be emailed to email@example.com. USP International Office lodges the application on behalf of the students and emails the permit letter once it issued by Fiji Immigration.
Note: Documents need not to be mailed.
- What is the visa processing time? 10-15 working days from the date of lodgment.