The university encourages student exchanges among participating exchange partners. Currently, there are ten exchange partners. International students who would like to come to USP as an exchange student must contact their home university to find out whether their university is a part of USP’s exchange programme. If your university is not a USP exchange partner, than you can still come to USP, but as a Study Abroad student.
USP students who are interested in studying overseas on the USP Exchange programmes may wait for exchange schemes to be advertised. The advertisements will be publicized through the use of posters and through the USP webmail system.
Currently USP has exchange agreements with:
• Sophia University, Japan
• Hansung University, Korea
• University of Hawaii, Manoa
• International Studies Abroad, ISEP
• The University of West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
• Macquarie University, Australia
• Victoria University, Australia
• Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
• University of Guelph, Canada
• University of Laval, Canada
• Simon Fraser University, Canada
• University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan
• Sonoda Women’s University, Japan
In addition to the exchange agreements above, USP is also a member of the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), which is based in the USA and has over 300 members in the USA and 41 other countries.
USP is also a member of MUNDUS ACP and the Caribbean-Pacific Island Mobility Scheme[CARPIMS]. These initiatives allow students and staff to study at partner universities in Europe , the Caribbean and Pacific regions on fully funded scholarships.