Information for Inbound Students (International students coming to study with USP)

The university encourages student exchanges among participating exchange partners. International students who would like to come to USP as an exchange student must contact their home university first to find out whether their university is a part of USP’s exchange programme.

If your university is not a USP exchange partner, then you can still come to USP, but as a Study Abroad student.

Note: your nomination to be placed at USP as an “Exchange Student” should be communicated via your Home University directly, to USP International Office.

*If you have already been confirmed a placement by your Home University as an Exchange student – please follow the Admission Process.